10 May 2012

Day 26

Well let me first start by wishing PEARL a happy 7th Birthday,thought i kept seeing her all day on the open fields
This ones from my dads wallet too,is it o.k even though its been shot in my bedroom.

Fakes

Good Fakes











Its been a big day today riding from Port Kenny to a place around 65 km from Port Lincoln. Slight breeze pushing me along  and enjoying all the sheep and there new born lambs running around like frightened kids. Started off today by having sausages and eggs for breakfast and it didn't go down well. Kept coming up over and over again.Big mistake too that when the guy delivered it to the table at the cafe he was the fattest and most disgusting person i had seen since the nullabor road house. Still i think all the juices and oils got me fired up latter.
I am now in my tent directly under a telstra tower compound but its not helping me with the speed of the Internet. Got all my goodies,camera,laptop and lights fired up like a major office, typing away, feeling o.k about everything. Met an English guy today who is cycling the world(18000miles) he is part of a 10 man race. I had met Steve earlier who is in it too. Richard is coming second to this freak who rides 20 hrs a day and sneaks 20min sleeps in and is 6000kms ahead.
Richard with hardly any gear and my stuff looks like I'm moving out of home.

Looking cool down at Elliston Jetty.
Yes ,you asked for it ,a picture of the man who makes it happen.Mr FANTASTICO, Enzo Peci taken straight off R.S.V.P profile when he become number one hit on the site in Australia.God dam

Jinson from Switzerland.Geneva, going around  Australia met before Nullabor Road house 

Another nice bedroom.


NEWS FLASH BRIAN FROM DAY ONE HAS JUST RECOGNISED HIS LONG LOST BROTHER DALE ,THE PUB OWNER FROM PORT KENNY.

23 comments:

  1. gday coach how is life on the open fields off life realy treating you... better than pumpimg and digging for a living, I have to give you my weather report for this stinking place, As i look out the window, Its wet wooly and windy dont forget freezing cold,And i ask myself how long do we have to do this for then i think off what you would say ( what do you reacon lets just do it the sooner we start the sooner we can go home ), keep possitive good old jim and all off us are keeping a close eye on you. Happy birthday to the little girl lol...keep it up tiger....symsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate your becoming a real blogger addict,good to see. Sure beats the hell out of just being a peeping tom . Well like i saaid im in my little tent stinking so much now the mosquetoes arnt even bovering me.notice how im ritten so you can reed it .lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are just behind the shed over the road from the big building with the tin roof?

    Loved the photo of the 'nipples', Joy looks great also! :-)

    When I get flash backs of the oil shortage of 74' , 86', 09 and I get excited, I blogg on to your site and get brought back to earth thinking "Christ I hope everybody doesn't start this bike riding business and stop driving cars" and I come over all cold and shivery!!!

    Still working on the Radio web page, thanks for the link Joy.

    Good weather on it's way,

    Cheers........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!! I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this photo!! FML!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh i spoke to the bloke in that house with the tin roof and asked if its ok to put my tent up in the telstra compound across the road.He said, go for it mate and smiled and he had no teeth so im sleeping with a knife as we speak. Im hopeing not to have a stop over at Snowtown,not into sleeping in drums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watchout Grant Telstra might send you the bill for putting up your tent in their comp hahahahaha

      Delete
    2. Would you believe the disused bank in Snowtown is actually up for auction on a real estate site
      Why not invest and have a comfy pace to crash?-Creepy

      Delete
    3. lol @ RoadRunner! - Which reminds me, i got a telstra bill here :)

      Delete
    4. I will try and get a photo of that bank if i have time for the blog. Spooky bloody S.A.Hey Jono ,Simsters on fire.

      Delete
    5. Go the Simster!Champion blogger.I sidelined for a few days,foot had a fight with a broken bottle and lost but heaps of time to haunt you on the blog!Tried to import a piccie of the sinister building but dont think it worked.

      Delete
  6. Tilack( ( Thai for darling ! )

    You have now blown my cover , and I will be more famous then you , I will need to start my OWN BLOG !!!

    Signing off

    Mr fantastico , joe peci , Enzo peci , and yes former Australian #1 RSVP

    ReplyDelete
  7. More pictures of Joy,errh I mean Pearl Please!!Haz and Tanya baby due Tmmrw(Sat 12th)at St John of Gods.
    I keep you updated that one ol buddy.
    Quote for day "Great works are performed not by strength,but by perserverance"-Samuel Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's 11:10 hrs in KL, I see you are heading over to the Hotel on Tasman Road down on the beach for lunch?.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you leave me alone.........ha ha ha. Watch it or i will send you another photo of Joy, i mean Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grant looks like you've been wandering in a daze for at the intersection of Tasman and Bligh for a couple of hours, hope your not lost, or been abducted by the Yalata chicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep your spot on. Resting the body at the local pub , having a counter meal.Decided to stay down the road at the Boston Hotel because the body is in melt down and needs a rest, Hope i even wake up tomorrow

      Delete
  11. Grant good blog - you actually look as if you have lost weight, be about the right size for a barrel - I wouldn't even stop in Snowtown, give it a mess.

    Nice photo of the birthday girl, Joy can you teach Pearl some etiquette!!!!! Legs together!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now i am going to stop there for lunch and get a photo of that Snowtown Bank if it's the last thing i do. Might be the last thing i do.Actually if arrive at night i will set my tent up as close to the vault as possible and everybody can zoom in on me and freak out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grantis
    If you havnt already been told-Haz n Tanya announced the arrival of a healthy baby girl,Jaimee Rae Harris born this morning at St John of Gods.All doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ,i didnt know but what fantastic news. Did Adam cry?

      Delete
  14. Looks like Adam has still not learnt how to spell!!

    ReplyDelete